- Provided report to SCALE chairs a list of roles and responsibilities for each committee.
- Discussed website priorities with Matt.
- Reviewed and paid June 2007 bills, updating financial records accordingly.
- Held community IRC meetings (logs to follow)
- Further progress on Westin contract was delayed due to Jul 4 holiday, will follow up Monday Jul 9.
- Began contacting media sponsors for SCALE 6x.
Archive for the ‘SCALE’ Category
I noticed a number of the Mozilla Foundation staff blog their weekly status reports. In hopes of adding a bit of transperancy to what we do here at SCALE, I am going to make an attempt to do the same.
- Released SCALE 5x financial results.
- Provided SCALE Chairs with 2008 venue contract for review.
- Answered team questions regarding the 2008 venue contract.
- Discussed initial Chairs feedback with venue, requesting contract modifications.
- Continued work on updating / revamping SCALE sponsorship packages.
- Issued call for volunteers (Sponsorship Committee and OSCON/UbuntuLive Booth)
- Confirmed travel plans for OSCON.
- Began booth planning for OSCON.
- Provided tech / web committees with initial spec list for SCALE Blog software.
Lots of companies are coming out of the woodwork this year and signup as sponsors. This should be our biggest year yet. If you are interested in sponsorsing SCALE we still have space available on our expo floor. Just drop us a line. Helo us make SCALE 5x a sucess.
Additionally, the CFP will be closing on Monday. Don’t forget to submit your abstracts!